Naked Winery is currently hiring for the position of Tasting Room Manager in our Bend Tasting Room.
The Old Mill District. 330 SW Powerhouse Rd #110, Bend, OR 97702.
We are a growing winery with a big personality, based in Hood River, Oregon, with tasting room locations in Hood River, Bend, and Seaside. At Naked Winery, we seek to create the kind of connections that happen in spontaneous, real-life moments and believe that few things can't be made better by a glass of wine and an honest conversation between friends. We have been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by The Oregonian and we think we're pretty fun people to work with!
· Perform functions of tasting room sales associate as well as manage all aspects of tasting room operations
· Lead the tasting room to achieve goals including sales, new club member sign-ups, and taster traffic
· Provide hands-on management and coaching for tasting room staff
· Schedule staff as well as visitor groups, parties and tasting room events such as art and live music
· Multitask while handling tasting room needs and office administration
· Utilize POS systems, Excel and PowerPoint for processing sales, key metric tracking, reporting and presenting
· Coordinate with marketing team to stay current on promotions, ad campaigns and company/wine club events
· Develop innovative ways to drive sales and create exceptional, unique guest experiences
· Coordinate with training director for monthly staff trainings and wine knowledge trainings
· Manage and track inventory for high-volume wine and merchandise retail
· Ensure all tasting room staff adhere to OLCC laws and guidelines for serving and selling alcohol
· Manage and monitor cash handling, deposits, and expenses
· Step in to help with outside operations when needed such as bottling, shipping, training, and events
· Must be 21+ years of age
· 2+ years of management experience
· Flexible with scheduling, available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Outgoing and engaging with strong communication and customer service skills
· Able to obtain a valid OLCC servers permit upon hiring
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· Demonstrated ability to be pro-active and take initiative
· Self-motivated and able to act independently to solve problems as they occur
· Ability to work effectively and creatively in a fast-paced, often changing environment
· Lift 40-50 lbs frequently and stand for long periods of time
· Perform tasks requiring bending, standing, walking, twisting, and carrying
· Work in a loud, busy environment with elevated music and crowded spaces
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation structure and bonus program. We offer a generous wine discount, complimentary quarterly wine club benefit, company 401k, medical plan and paid time off.
Naked Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application was submitted successfully.